Naija Coke Summership for 2018
Nigeria Bottling Company Ltd (NBC) starts their first Coke Summership in Nigeria by July, 2018. The program is a three month internship initiative designed to attract final year undergraduates and postgraduates/ MBA students who shares their passion for excellence and are capable of learning with speed and agility while still in school.
The 2018 program will run from July through to September in the Head Office and Ikeja Plants only.
Eligibility Criteria includes:
1. Currently in final year of undergraduates or postgraduates study.
2. A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4).
3. Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application.
4. Students from any of the listed faculties (Engineering, Pure and Applied Science, Social Science and Arts, and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
1. Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best
2. Good problem-solving skills, curiousity and great appetite for learning
3. Excellent interpersonal and team – working skills
4. Strong analytical and presentation skills
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills
1. Visit the NBC online application portal http://bit.ly/nbccokesummership
2. Read, follow the instruction and complete the online application form.