Below are 11 amazingly true but weird facts that you can share with your friends.
- Just like fingerprints, everyone has a unique tongue print, that distinguishes them from others.
- The human body 60,000 miles of blood vessels which if laid out end to end would stretch around the world more than twice. I don’t advice you to try that though.
- Laughter epidemic that broke out in Tanganyika (now Tanzania) in 1962 made people laugh for a year. It came with other symptoms like crying, fainting, rashes, and pain.
- Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
5. The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
6. Roy C. Sullivan a US park ranger, held the record for being struck by lightning the most times, and surviving seven times between 1942 and 1977. Guess how he died. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot in 1983.
7. The top of the Eiffel Tower leans away from the sun, as the metal facing the sun heats up and expands. It can move as much as 7 inches.
8. The first man to urinate on the moon was Buzz Aldrin, shortly after stepping onto the lunar surface.
9. The Romans once used urine to whiten their teeth. It actually works. But, hey, don’t try this at home.
10. The northern leopard frog swallows its prey using its eyes — it uses them to help push food down its throat by retracting them into its head.
11. The slowest we’ve ever recorded light moving at is 38 mph. Light doesn’t necessarily travel at the speed of light.